Safe to say that it’s been a week of personal changes. Changes are daunting, scary and a little bit exciting…but mostly scary. Here’s a list of tips and tricks which I find useful when I have to deal with particularly stressful times.
- Take time to reflect. Many a time, when you’re rushing from one thing to another, you really end up losing yourself and not taking the right decisions.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Check in with a friend… personally this particularly helps in my case. I lost count of the number of times I called my friends this week, but it definitely helped to ease my anxiety.
- Rest, rest, rest. Taking a well-needed nap does not mean that you’re wasting time from doing something else. It simply means that your body needs to recharge a.s.a.p!
- Make a list of things that need to be dealt with according to priority. Do not overwhelm yourself by trying to do everything at once.
- Eat clean and anti-inflammatory foods. It’s scientifically proven that anti-inflammatory foods are not only beneficial to your physical health, but also your mental well-being. More about this over here.
- Most importantly, Acknowledge change and see it as an opportunity for growth.